Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Maiden Voyage

If a blog is posted and nobody reads it, does it make a noise?

Well friends, here it is, my first blog. My initial bemusement and trepidation for adding my voice to the internet din was overcome by seeing the great and entertaining pages that my friends had created, and their enthusiasm and encouragement that the blogging waters were fine- so I'm jumping in at the deep end. 

So what's it all about then? What's to differentiate my page from the thousands of blogs, websites, myspace/facebook pages and kitty-cat memorials? And most importantly, how will I turn my humble musings on music, film, books, food, photography and whatever else I fancy into a money-spinning empire? Time will tell, but it's a journey that I hope you'll take with me if only for a little while. I encourage your posts, feedback and suggestions so that your energy and ideas will help my focus to sharpen and expand.

All right, Let's get started...




1 comment:

Joy the Baker said...

People like you. And by people I mean.... well, me.